Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh, God, I'm Back...

So, after 2 entire posts, and numerous months off, I've decided to come back to this blog that is frequented by less people than I have fingers. For those who do read this thing (I guess 'did' would be the operative word), you have Marita to thank. Though my writing and topics won't be nearly as eloquent as hers, it'll be...something...and that's better than nothing...I suppose.

Anyway, more music to come, along with stories and pictures that have nothing to do with said music but moreso my life and the people around me.

If I'm able to get through more than 2 posts this time around, I'll consider this a success.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Missed you - just let those thoughts and songs spill out thru the keyboard.................

    ReplyDelete